Board index PBase Show and Tell New photos of my wife

Show and Tell

New photos of my wife

Announce and discuss your photos.
rwallace

New photos of my wife

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:06 pm

She's a grandmother of two and now in her 40's. But I think she still looks terrific!

http://www.pbase.com/rwallace/monica

artshot

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:19 pm

Wow, she's stunning! It's amazing to think she could be a grandmother. I love the over-the-shoulder view. Very nice!

kinginexile

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:27 pm

I think you made a mistake and posted a shot of your daughter!

Happy man!

agroni

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:05 pm

Grandmother??? :shock: :shock:
She must be the most youngest grandmother in the world...
anyway...great shot!

thierry_tassin

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 am

No just kidding !
:P

tuckeruk

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:47 pm

A nice looking lady.

Legally in most countries one can be a grandmother at 32, certainly at 36 in 99% of all countries. In some countries one could be a grandmother at 18, and if one looks up the youngest ever mother it will be seen that it is entirely possible to be a grandmother at 14! It's a wide world huh?

rwallace

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:31 pm

Wow, I appreciate all of the support and comments I received about my latest photos of monica. She's mad at me that I told her age and that she's a grandma. What is it with women, anyway?

I took some suggestions from those who thought the portraits were a little soft (I had put a little bit of a glow to them), and so I reworked a couple of them to remove the glow.

Monica still likes the softer look and told me to leave them alone (she doesn't really like any of them though and said that they make her look fat, etc.) I, on the other hand think that she's a babe and I'm going to leave them up for a while.

Anyway, I do think the new ones have a little more punch to the but I'm undecided about which one I like best.

I took the photo's outdoors under overcast skies. I pp'd them b and w with a red filter. Maybe another light source would have helped, but hey, I'm just a weekend shooter with a day job.

Here's an example of a reworked photo. Tell me if you think it helps.

Monica's pick
With soft glow...

Without ...

mahowel

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:11 pm

I like without soft glow better. Nice shots!

georgek

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:05 pm

Rwallace, really beautiful shots of a beautiful lady.

Here is one of my wife:

Board index PBase Show and Tell New photos of my wife