Commenting

Ask if you need help using PBase.
emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Commenting

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Hi Everybody,

Commenting should be working properly on images now. We are incredibly sorry about this problem. We made a small fix on the image page and did not properly test its effects on commenting. We know that you all enjoy leaving and receiving comments and are sorry that this caused such a disruption to our community. We hope everybody has an enjoyable weekend.

Go forth and comment!
-Emily

helenpb

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:39 pm

emily wrote:Hi Everybody,

Commenting should be working properly on images now. We are incredibly sorry about this problem. We made a small fix on the image page and did not properly test its effects on commenting. We know that you all enjoy leaving and receiving comments and are sorry that this caused such a disruption to our community. We hope everybody has an enjoyable weekend.

Go forth and comment!
-Emily

Thanks, Emily, it now works!

richo

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 pm

As of 9/7 at 11:12 CDT commenting IS working for me on a PC using IE. But it was not working earlier this morning using Chrome on my tablet.

richo

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:15 pm

emily wrote:Hi Everybody,

Go forth and comment!
-Emily

Oops...did not see your post before I posted mine. On another note....if you are still reading this thread. Would you do us all a favor and pop in at least every other week and give us a heads up on what is going on?

claystewart

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Wow. Thanks Emily, that might come in handy, if I could just upload my photos, with the uploaded app. Any chance of that working soon?

Previous

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Commenting