Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR FEBRUARY

PaD Discussion

IDEAS FOR FEBRUARY

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

IDEAS FOR FEBRUARY

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Looking for ideas for the February Challenge. We can keep doing Welcome to My World, it's easy and I've enjoyed seeing everyone's slices of life.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Re: IDEAS FOR FEBRUARY

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:09 pm

I imagine everyone has read the message from the PBase Team on our profile pages ? It seems this will only impact in the latter stages of the transition. The disruption shouldn't be too much of a problem to our posts other than to slow it down.

Major Hardware Transition - This Week

29-Jan-2019

Hello PBase Photographers!

We are preparing for a major hardware transition for the PBase servers during the next week.

This transition will make the site much faster.

This transition is also laying the foundation for a more robust site and will allow us to make improvements and add features more easily.

During the final stages of the transition, PBase will be in read-only mode for a few hours. This means that everything can be viewed normally, but you will not be able to make any changes, such as editing, uploading, and commenting. We are working very hard to make sure this transition goes smoothly and quickly.

Once we have a more precise date and time for the read-only mode, we will post an update here and on your dashboard / home page.

Thank you.
-The PBase Team

lainesphotos

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 pm

I liked the slices of everyones world though in the northern spheres I imagine the weather is quite restrictive and in most parts their world is basically white.

Perhaps some colour would be nice...last February we did Red, Blue, Black and Green, it can be items in a store, food on a plate or fresh, the colour of someones eyes, or household items.

My husband is to have surgery this week therefore like the past months with his health not being at it's peak I am pressed for free time and my posting is and will be again, sporadic.

zeusatolympus

Post Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:39 pm

I like the idea too, but I have a LOT of catching up to do!!!

cjphipps_servo

Post Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Would be nice to have some color.

lynnh

Post Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 pm

I've created the challenge. Thanks for the input!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR FEBRUARY