Board index Equipment Digital Cameras for A1 users,PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Digital Cameras

for A1 users,PLEASE HELP ME OUT

xjpzs

for A1 users,PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Post Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:45 pm

i just got a A1 today.when i was trying to take some pics ,i found that there are some lines on the monitor, i thought that it might cause there was not enough light. the problem came up immediately.on the images ,there are some lines as well,i have taken 10 pics,5 or 6 are with lines.
is that normal.
i am worried a lot ,please tell me if you know.

cheers

jpX

bobtrips

Post Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:02 pm

Try the Minolta forum at http://www.dpreview.com.

Might be best if you posted an example here and linked to it.

xjpzs

thank,but....

Post Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:22 am

thanks for your recomondation,the thing is i could not regiter on dpreview.com,because i had a aol service which bloke the comfirm letter.
anyway, i am going TCR again to solve out this.tahnks again..
[/list][/url]

bobtrips

Post Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:44 pm

I'm getting close to purchasing an A1, so your problem interests me quite a bit.

Have you posted an example of the problem - a sample shot?

If you get an answer would you please post it here? (Or, if you like I can post your question on dpreview once you post a sample shot.)

xjpzs

i think i have solved out

Post Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:10 pm

as i said ,i went to TCR this morning,after i showed them the problems (the moniter) , i got a new one immediatly, this time was ok, i took some photos just half hours ago, that look ok,it does not achieve my expectation in fact,but it is still a great camera, the price is 780pounds,but you d better be careful .when you turn it on,check the moniter with lens cap if there are some lines appear frequentely.sorry about my poor english,i will post some pics when i got the ways .

cheers

JPX

bobtrips

Post Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:42 pm

Thanks. I take it from your post that you got an A1 that had a bad LCD monitor (screen on the rear of the camera).

I was a bit confused and thought you were seeing problems on your computer monitor.

(I'm guessing that TCR is a store....)

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras for A1 users,PLEASE HELP ME OUT