Board index Other Travel Travel Website

Travel

Travel Website

jwdonten

Travel Website

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 am

Good evening. I have been posing photos to the site now for over two years. I have focused mainly on travel and baseball photography. While I am no means a professional, I enjoy what I am doing and providing the pictures for people to see. While I have been writing and photographing baseball for 3 years. I kept working towards starting a travel website. Well over the weekend I pulled the trigger and started the site. The website is http://jwdontentravel.blogspot.com/. I am working on going back in the past and posting the places I have visited and all new travels will be posted shortly after I return home. Each location I visit will have an article telling readers about the site, both what we encountered and any history about the location alond with a link back to the corresponding Pbase photo gallery. There is also a newsletter that you can subscribe to that will update you each time I update the site. New articles are being added daily as I go back and add the locations from my past travels. It is still a work in progress, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to e-mail me at jwdonten@comcast.net.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

islaguy

Re: Travel Website

Post Sun May 02, 2010 6:50 pm

That's a great looking website that you have. You certainly have captured lots of interesting locations and have done some exciting trips. This is the type of site that I love finding when I plan trips as it gives a behind the scenes look at what is going on.

Thanks for sharing.
Kevin Oke Photography - www.kevinokephotography.com
Stock Images - www.kevinoke.com

Board index Other Travel Travel Website