Board index Equipment Digital Cameras What is the best Digital Camera

Digital Cameras

What is the best Digital Camera

coreen

What is the best Digital Camera

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello,

I am looking into getting a camera but I am not sure what the best digital camera is for someone just starting out in photography. I do not know how to do all of the technical stuff yet but I learn fast on my own and am going to be taking classes soon to learn. Anyways I wanted something that takes amazing pictures without having to make many changes are having to do all of the technical stuff myself to make it look good, I will do that stuff once I know how to do it. But I do want a camera that has the option to adjust things yourself. Basically I am looking for a camera that I can learn on, maybe not the BEST camera out there that cost a lot because once I know more I will upgrade. I was looking into the Kodak easy share Z1015IS 28mm 10mp 15 x zoom. Is this a good camera, what do you guys think, is there a better one for a beginner? Any suggestions would be appreciated. What do you guys think is the best for a beginner to learn on but also that has like a smart capture feature.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

jay300

Re: What is the best Digital Camera

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm

The Kodak easy share Z1015IS will be a good choice but I'll also suggest you to check out the these Canon
Canon PowerShot SX100
Canon PowerShot SX10

The advantage for choosing Canon is more accessories for upgrade. You are able to add hood, wide angle lens and filters. Also, the Canon PowerShot SX10 support external flash light. It is also as good as a entry level DSLR but the size is easier to carry around.

heez10

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 am

jay300 wrote:The Kodak easy share Z1015IS will be a good choice but I'll also suggest you to check out the these Canon
Canon PowerShot SX100
Canon PowerShot SX10

The advantage for choosing Canon is more accessories for upgrade. You are able to add hood, wide angle lens and filters. Also, the Canon PowerShot SX10 support external flash light. It is also as good as a entry level DSLR but the size is easier to carry around.

Canon by all means, I have an S2 IS and a A720 IS and I am very happy with them, good luck!

borgesian

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am

Agreed, Canon's SX10 is a good one. Cheap (for a good camera), easy automodes for newbies, and enough customization to be useful at higher levels.

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras What is the best Digital Camera