Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

Digital Cameras

WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

photographybygeorge

Re: WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:57 am

Are you telling me actually you have the nerves to tell me you know how to read the histogram ??

Enjoy your photo buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://www.pbase.com/prinothcat/image/88786938/large

DO you think your photos are sharp ?
http://www.pbase.com/prinothcat/image/85941633

IF SO make an appointment with your eye doctor, you may be old or something really wrong with your eyes .

All your photos are very bad and having wrong exposure , all of them . Do not criticize others again while you are not better .

prinothcat

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:40 am

photographybygeorge wrote:Are you telling me actually you have the nerves to tell me you know how to read the histogram ??
Enjoy your photo buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://www.pbase.com/prinothcat/image/88786938/large
DO you think your photos are sharp ?
http://www.pbase.com/prinothcat/image/85941633
IF SO make an appointment with your eye doctor, you may be old or something really wrong with your eyes .
All your photos are very bad and having wrong exposure , all of them . Do not criticize others again while you are not better .

Oh my your opinion is so valued. I never made any of those statements. I believe, and you may go look, that I said I was satisfied with my results..... You don't like em? Fine. Are they technically perfect? Hell no. Please go look at the what the OP posted that started this entire pissing match. Yep it's nice and sharp, yep it's exposed perfectly, yep it's white balance is really nice. Yep it's just another example of what we get from the OP, pictures of his trophies. Never an image made with them. He's entitled to put them up and we will continue to comment. It's free world, comment all you want as well. Notice I never said a negative word regarding any thing you have submitted for our perusal. I did notice that you don't host with this community but hey what ever makes you happy. Notice too that I am only agreeing with something that others pointed out. Please work on your English skills as well. You're unwanted opinion is just that, opinion. I'm out.

leejungil

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:44 am

Well mabe your big mouth has caught up with you prinocat? mabe you need to learn to shut up and mind your own business. Whom ever ask you to comment on me or my equipment? I suggest you never ever respond to any more of my posts. I had enough of you little boy.. Crawl back in your cave and leave me alone.

prinothcat

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 am

bulbmogul wrote:Well mabe your big mouth has caught up with you prinocat? mabe you need to learn to shut up and mind your own business. Whom ever ask you to comment on me or my equipment? I suggest you never ever respond to any more of my posts. I had enough of you little boy.. Crawl back in your cave and leave me alone.

ooohhhhh it's like a train wreck you just can't help but look, even though you know you shouldn't.... Now I am off.
PS Nice moon shot.

photographybygeorge

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 am

prinothcat The D200 is one hell of a camera something you will never find out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Check my snapshot :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey It's free world right ? :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:

Have a nice day !
George

prinothcat

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 pm

photographybygeorge wrote:prinothcat The D200 is one hell of a camera something you will never find out
Hey It's free world right ? :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Have a nice day !
George

Actually George (and I tire of this.. ) I had a great day. I have and I do know it's a hell of a camera. It takes beautiful photos. You can also play with the settings and get photos that are not rigid interpretations of reality. You may have not experimented with this or maybe you have. I choose to shoot as I see things, not necessarily as they are. Yes my colors are saturated, maybe some are over blown. My photos capture things as I see them not always as they are. I like vivid, I like sat III, I like fooling with my white balance. It's interesting. The saturation may affect overall sharpness, but then again perhaps it's the lens I used at the time, maybe it's the angle of the light... hell it could be anything right? The fact is you are judging by your standards, and have no idea what was going on in my head at the time. For the record, I dislike neutral. Anyone and everyone can do it. I choose not to. So as I stated earlier, I like the images. You don't. That's great. Move on. You will of course see this as some form of back pedaling, and claim some victory in this. What ever.
By them way I see that you have yet to comment on Jerry's shot of the full moon, which he was willing to share with us. It's a nice image. It goes a ways toward showing us that he is not just posting threads here to lord over the rest of us the 15K usd in equipment he has purchased, which by the way is how some people seem to view these threads.. Now I really am moving on.

photographybygeorge

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:20 am

Well you sound like a nice person and I don't want to put you down but you need a lot of work, your photos are dark muddy and not that saturated as you think they are .

Also I don't like victory over amateur photographers instead i would like to help anyone to do even better than me . I love to see nice photos from other people and it does not bother me if they doing better .

BTW there is nothing wrong with your lenses any lens can produce fantastic photographs . I have many fantastic photos with the D100 & 18-70 kit lens .

Anyway move on and good luck . :)

bug322

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am

O M G

jestev

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:49 am

bulbmogul wrote:Well mabe your big mouth has caught up with you prinocat? mabe you need to learn to shut up and mind your own business. Whom ever ask you to comment on me or my equipment? I suggest you never ever respond to any more of my posts. I had enough of you little boy.. Crawl back in your cave and leave me alone.

Oh come off it BM. We all know damn well that you post on here flashing your equipment to flaunt it -- it's pure fact.

George, prinothcat is a good photographer. There are many of us, including myself, who post up photographs that are often representations of our ability at a given time. Today, there are many photographs I have on here from long ago (or even not so long ago) that aren't perfect, but still convey something I found interesting, inspirational, or expressing the mood I desired. They also make interesting ways to see how I've improved. You've got a fraction of the number of photographs in your galleries that prinothcat has, and not just because you've only started shooting recently. He has far more shots, so, simply by statistics, he will have more "failures" in his works than you do. A cursory look shows you've got some skill, and while this place is about helping, being rude won't do that. We've tried to help BM but it's eventually devolved after years of his trolling.
John Stevenson
http://www.pbase.com/jestev
Nikon N70, N6006; D300, D50
Lenses (of 20): Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF, Tokina AT-X 12-24 f/4 AF PRO, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D AF, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 AI
Canon S1 IS
Minolta XG-7

leejungil

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:16 pm

jestev wrote:

Oh come off it BM. We all know damn well that you post on here flashing your equipment to flaunt it -- it's pure fact.

George, prinothcat is a good photographer. There are many of us, including myself, who post up photographs that are often representations of our ability at a given time. Today, there are many photographs I have on here from long ago (or even not so long ago) that aren't perfect, but still convey something I found interesting, inspirational, or expressing the mood I desired. They also make interesting ways to see how I've improved. You've got a fraction of the number of photographs in your galleries that prinothcat has, and not just because you've only started shooting recently. He has far more shots, so, simply by statistics, he will have more "failures" in his works than you do. A cursory look shows you've got some skill, and while this place is about helping, being rude won't do that. We've tried to help BM but it's eventually devolved after years of his trolling.

JSTEV..There will never be a time I will ask or seek your Help.. So please dont act like your doing anyone a favor. Seems thye only trolling is you trying to start something. So I suggest you take your help or assistance elsewhere as I dont need it. Hope you understand. Thanks, Jerry in NW Ohio

photographybygeorge

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm

jestev wrote:

He has far more shots, so, simply by statistics, he will have more "failures"

That is soooooooooo stupid to say , I prefer 1 Nice photograph than your friends horror show including your photos my friend.

being rude ?????? NO I AM NOT RUDE BUT I WILL BE AFTER WHAT I SAW FROM YOUR FRIEND .

Also play the duck before I start with you .
Duck like the duck below :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

BTW check my gallery :D

prinothcat

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:33 pm

John,
Thanks for the compliment. I'm in no way affected by George's views.

George,
You need to drop it. Your tone is negative, hypercritical, and very condescending. You may have some information of value to share, however the message is lost in the string of purile emoticons, and your choice of words. I grant that you shoot a very nice photo.
For someone who claims:
I don't like victory over amateur photographers instead i would like to help anyone to do even better than me . I love to see nice photos from other people and it does not bother me if they doing better .
you have a strange way of showing it. Someone with an actual desire to help an individual improve would surely find a more acceptable means of communicating the thoughts and ideas involved. Finally, I never realized that this was a competition.
I know you will find it necessary to get the last word in here so, I will leave this thread.

Again.

leejungil

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:24 pm

photographybygeorge wrote:
jestev wrote:

He has far more shots, so, simply by statistics, he will have more "failures"

That is soooooooooo stupid to say , I prefer 1 Nice photograph than your friends horror show including your photos my friend.

being rude ?????? NO I AM NOT RUDE BUT I WILL BE AFTER WHAT I SAW FROM YOUR FRIEND .

George, Your Mallard Duck Picture is awesome.. Cheers, Jerry

Also play the duck before I start with you .
Duck like the duck below :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

BTW check my gallery :D

toosnvetts

Post Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm

Jerry, I agree with Sheila, use a tripod and small aperture. You can get it all in focus where we an see the details! In this economy it is nice to know that people are not suffering a loss of 200 mms. :D

Cheers!

Charlie

ETA: OOPS, I didn't see the last two pages when I posted. I was referring to Jerry's original photos of his 200 mms. Jerry, you have always been a polite and respectful troll, what happened? :(

leejungil

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Now with the new Gitzo 5540LS in hand, hopefully the pictures with the dynamic duo of 200MMF/2's will be slightly better..

Cheers, Jerry

Previous

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens