Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

Digital Cameras

WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

prinothcat

Re: WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 am

sheila wrote:And both nicely out of focus. Well done.

yep that about covers it, I'm at a loss to add anything further.....
+1

adz929

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 am

How did you make all this money when you don't even possess the cranial capacity to get your focus, aperture and white balance set right?
adz929...The protanomolous photographer...

Pixel peepers...bah, humbug!

prinothcat

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:48 pm

adz929 wrote:How did you make all this money when you don't even possess the cranial capacity to get your focus, aperture and white balance set right?

The old fashioned way... Inheritance. That's all that was in the package though. Besides it's digital, you just put everything on P and A right? :twisted:

cutepinoy2002

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 am

That just boggles the mind. Are you just a collector? Kinda like those rich guys with all the cars but hardly drives any of them. What a waste.

photographybygeorge

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey you people before bashing someone photos take a good look at your own photos FIRST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

prinothcat

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:50 pm

photographybygeorge wrote:Hey you people before bashing someone photos take a good look at your own photos FIRST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wow 2 entire posts.. have you anything constructive to say? Have you looked at that which you are criticize? Do you have any photos to share? I have looked at my own stuff. It's not Ansel Adams or Galen Rowel by any means, but for *&^% sake it's in focus and the colors are what I wanted.

dougj

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 pm

photographybygeorge wrote:Hey you people before bashing someone photos take a good look at your own photos FIRST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You're new here, there is a bit of history behind this...

sheila

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 pm

dougj wrote:

I disagree, Doug, there's a LOT of history behind this :lol: :lol:

Sheila
Sheila Smart
Canon 5D Mark III; 17-40L; 24-70 f/2.8L; 70-300 f.4-5.6 L USM; 135 f/2L; 100 f/2.8 macro; 8-15 f/4 L fisheye

Blog: http://sheilasmartphotography.blogspot.com/

prinothcat

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 am

sheila wrote:
dougj wrote:

I disagree, Doug, there's a LOT of history behind this :lol: :lol:
Sheila

I think he's a strawman..... :roll: But yep lot's of history. Note George does not host here, just posts to BM's self agrandising threads.

leejungil

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:02 am

George what you see here is just a severe case of :mrgreen: I just let them chirp like little........lol

prinothcat

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 pm

bulbmogul wrote:

George what you see here is just a severe case of :mrgreen: I just let them chirp like little........lol

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh whatever......

adz929

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 am

bulbmogul wrote:

That, or we're just sick of your bulls***, my money is on the latter... In case you haven't noticed, Pbase is a community of artists, perhaps you'd fit in better at Flickr or something like that where you'd be amongst the other pixel peepers and brick wall picture takers of the world?
adz929...The protanomolous photographer...

Pixel peepers...bah, humbug!

photographybygeorge

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:22 am

prinothcat wrote:

wow 2 entire posts.. have you anything constructive to say? Have you looked at that which you are criticize? Do you have any photos to share? I have looked at my own stuff. It's not Ansel Adams or Galen Rowel by any means, but for *&^% sake it's in focus and the colors are what I wanted.

Hey prinothcat i saw your photos and i think you need a lot of work . For now i will give you a nice tip. Learn how to read the histogram and lift up the mid-tones on your D200 , you can do that by loading in to your camera a custom curve. I have made some in the past .

Check this photo I took with my D200 .

Also i did not criticize no one here.

prinothcat

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

photographybygeorge wrote: I have looked at my own stuff. It's not Ansel Adams or Galen Rowel by any means, but for *&^% sake it's in focus and the colors are what I wanted.

Hey prinothcat i saw your photos and i think you need a lot of work . For now i will give you a nice tip. Learn how to read the histogram and lift up the mid-tones on your D200 , you can do that by loading in to your camera a custom curve. I have made some in the past .
Also i did not criticize no one here.[/quote]
You are entitled to your opinion (key phrase is in your post is lead off with the words "I think"...). I don't agree with it at all, but hey that's life. I like what I've shot and that's that. I know how to read a histogram. Why on gods green earth would I want to load a custom curve in to my camera if I like my results? Perhaps if I did then I could shoot images that look like everyone else..... Thank you for the unsolicited advice. Also note that we are not bashing anyones photos, except the fuzzy example of self worship presented by the OP, who has little to do except post notice of his latest high priced purchase here. Read the historical please then sound off. The cat is a nice image. Not my preferred look but hey, that's why it's an art right?

photographybygeorge

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 am

Check my sample I took with the same camera like you HAVE and take a very good look if you know how to use your camera what results will bring you.

You may be happy with your results but you need i lot of work your photographs are very bad on exposure , white balance etc .

Sorry to tell you that but people like you should have a PS camera and be away from forums .

You talk tooooo much and you dislike anything nice while you have absolutely nothing to show absolutely nothing .

Check what a D200 CAN DO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BTW NO PP . :D

PreviousNext

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras WANTED ASAP....! Nikkor 200mm F/2 VR Lens