Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Lightform Diffuse and Reflector panels

Digital Cameras

Lightform Diffuse and Reflector panels

thegallopingflasher

Lightform Diffuse and Reflector panels

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

I'm not sure why PBase doesn't have a lighting sub category under their equipment category so I decided to post this here. Does anyone have a link where one can purchase the Lightform diffusion and reflector panels Dean Collins talks so much about in his seminars? I tried doing a search for "Lightform" on the Bogen imaging website and got no results.

dougj

Re: Lightform Diffuse and Reflector panels

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am

I think Lightform is made by Bowens, you can try here for their US dealers.
http://www.bowensusa.com/

thegallopingflasher

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 am

I went to the Bowens website...no luck there ....It seems the company that actually manufactured these structures is no longer in business...I saw a couple of their items listed on the B&H website both listed as discontinued and found so posts on another site querrying a good replacement for the Lightform products. :x

dougj

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 am

That's a pity, have you tried contacting Dean Collins? Maybe he can suggest an alternate.

EDIT: You could also try contacting Henry Posner at B&H, he's one of their supervisors, active on several forums and an experienced photog with a lot of lighting background. He might be able to tell you how to get the Lightform products, or alternatives. He's a busy guy, but it might be worth a try.
henryp@bhphotovideo.com

thegallopingflasher

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 am

Thanks Doug for the info will give that a try as well as ebay.

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Lightform Diffuse and Reflector panels