Board index PBase Show and Tell For the PRO's among us... please critisize my galleries!!

Show and Tell

For the PRO's among us... please critisize my galleries!!

Announce and discuss your photos.
menno

For the PRO's among us... please critisize my galleries!!

Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:48 pm

Hi all... (especially to the Pro's and longtime-photographers)

I am writing this post because I hope that you will visit my photogalleries... if you're a professional (or very experienced photographer) I'd like to invite you to leave your comments on my galleries/pictures.
I am working as a photographer at a professional level for work myself but I put some hobby-pictures here (travel, celebrities, miscellaneous, etc.) All pictures were made by me.
Please take a look and tell me what's on your heart:D Photography is something which I think I can always learn more about so feel free to comment and don't be afraid to post negative (founded) comments 'cause as I told you, I wanna learn more and more...

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to see all your comments!!

Take care,

Menno Alberts

http://pbase.com/menno

minoltaman

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:19 am

I wanna learn too. How about filling us in on the code to do the link to the vote button #1. And #2 How about passing along the script or whatever you are using to disable the right click. Anxiously awaiting your reply. Your photos are nice.

menno

[u][b]html codes against right-clicking your images...[/b][/

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:33 pm

*Hi there! Here's the html-script you can use to make the right-click jobless;)... make sure you adjust the info you can see concerning my version, change it into your own and enjoy it! Just one more thing: You should know that this only works for an entire gallery with thumbnails but NOT for each picture (after clicking one)... if you find a way to make it work for each picture as well, please let me know then cuz' I am very interested!

<script language="javascript">
function click() {if (event.button==2) {
alert('© Menno Alberts 1997-2003');
alert('Please contact me at foto_menno@hotmail.com');
}}document.onmousedown=click
</script>

*Here's the code to make a vote-link (once again adjust this to your own version!!):

<a href="http://www.pbase.com/menno/westcoast_usa&cmd=vote">You like my gallery? Please VOTE here!</a>

I hope I helped you out this way... enjoy PBase & take care!!

~ Menno

minoltaman

Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:54 pm

Thanks, and I do enjoy pbase very much. :D Have a good day.

dimitri_z

Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:19 pm

Sorry mate, but I do not think you are a pro photographer.

This is my opinion based on the quality of your posted pictures. I would suggest editing out the mediocre ones before posting them for friendly criticism.

menno

Hey Dimitri

Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:23 pm

It's true... most of these (besides Paris and Westcoast USA) weren't taken in the time I am pro... my pro work is commercially used and I cannot use that on my private site... this is mainly hobby and holiday pictures, don't have the software and homepage abilities at the moment to make it a pro gallery, hope to do so in the future...

Board index PBase Show and Tell For the PRO's among us... please critisize my galleries!!