Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Attn: Canon owners

Digital Cameras

Attn: Canon owners

areid

Attn: Canon owners

Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:31 pm

Anyone have this problem before:

My settings dial on top of my G2 is not working properly. It seems to be one off of the setting it should be. It had been working properly but this just came up yesterday. I bought it brand new just last week so it looks like I'll have to send to back for repairs or replacement.

I'm not happy.

donttouchmyhat

Re: Attn: Canon owners

Post Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:58 am

areid wrote:Anyone have this problem before:

My settings dial on top of my G2 is not working properly. It seems to be one off of the setting it should be. It had been working properly but this just came up yesterday. I bought it brand new just last week so it looks like I'll have to send to back for repairs or replacement.

I'm not happy.

hmm never had any trouble with mine

havoc

Post Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:37 pm

areid wrote:Anyone have this problem before:

I'm not happy.

Sometimes things break. That's the nature of living on this planet. I had the mode dial on my Canon A2e fail one week before a big event. I sent it to KEH Repairs for recondition and repair. Still love the camera. Still buying Canon's products.

madhatter

Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:33 pm

havoc wrote:
Sometimes things break. That's the nature of living on this planet. I had the mode dial on my Canon A2e fail one week before a big event. I sent it to KEH Repairs for recondition and repair. Still love the camera. Still buying Canon's products.

Wasn't the command dial issue a known problem on the A2?

havoc

Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:18 pm

madhatter wrote:Wasn't the command dial issue a known problem on the A2?

KEH Repairs certainly wasn't surprised, and had the part on hand. They also indicated that they had seen this problem often. Based on that, I'd say, "yes, it is a known problem."

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Attn: Canon owners