Board index PBase Show and Tell More Fall Photos

Show and Tell

More Fall Photos

Announce and discuss your photos.
bigbad

More Fall Photos

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:00 am

i know everyone's done them, but this is my first time capturing fall on digital and would welcome comments, suggestions, (constructive) criticism. hope you like! http://www.pbase.com/bigbad/autumn

minoltaman

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:49 am

The photo's are very nice. I like the lighting, colours and rich uniform matting. Nice gallery.

ugot2bkdng

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:03 am

The curse of the mouse over webDev CSS. Yuk!

bigbad

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:14 am

huh??

minoltaman

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:18 am

He does not like the light-up mouseover effect your sheet gives with IE6. If Chuck would cruise your gallery with Mozilla he could see all of the thumbs in living colour and non-filtered. The thumbs are not dimmed when I view them with Mozilla Firebird but they are with IE6. The effect does not bother me but it always bothers Chuck. :roll: :wink:

scotthop

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:03 am

Good job...you really captured the feel autumn :)

bigbad

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:32 pm

oh thanks for explaining that don. makes more sense :) wasn't really looking for comments on the style sheet though; was more interested in people's opinions of the photos themselves.

ugot2bkdng

Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:53 pm

Got to see the photos to comment on them. That CSS makes seeing photos very difficult. Just trying to help. Some folks just skip galleries using that CSS.

bigbad

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:31 am

well i use that stylesheet as i think it looks the best of all of them. hadn't really thought much of the opacity issue. is there a way to 'turn it off' so to speak? i'm an html idiot and have looked at at the stylesheet forum, but can't make heads not tails of it. thought maybe one of you might know.

ETA: i'm happy to announce that i figured it out all on my own. (a big accomplishment i assure you!) so i can now have the professional look of webdev without the annoying light up effect. so if you'd like to take a look know, perhaps you would enjoy the gallery more.

ugot2bkdng

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:06 am

Very good. It looks a lot better. Now I can even see pictures. :shock:

Chuck

bigbad

Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:12 am

glad you like it better chuck. now that i can see the difference, i definitely prefer it that way as well. not to be rude however, but
The curse of the mouse over webDev CSS. Yuk!
isn't exactly a 'helpful' way of telling someone their stylesheet doesn't do much for the presentation. although i must say, you got the point across... :wink:

Board index PBase Show and Tell More Fall Photos