Board index PBase Show and Tell Hell's Angels, Harleys and Biker Babes.

Show and Tell

Hell's Angels, Harleys and Biker Babes.

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Hell's Angels, Harleys and Biker Babes.

Post Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:29 pm

Shot this gallery at dusk on the 26th over 100 shots coming. Over 50 up now. 10,000 Harley's rolled into town this night.

http://www.pbase.com/minoltaman/harleys ... lls_angels

dannyshoots

Exercise Caution

Post Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:09 pm

Don,
Your Harley gallery is nice to see. I own two dressers and dearly love the sport of riding. Being a state P for a non 1% national MC, I would caution you about photographing 1% members, especially the red and white without their consent. Asking for that permission will be greatly appreciated and considered a show of respect.

Good shooting, my friend. Thanks for the gallery since I couldn't make the party.

minoltaman

Post Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:40 am

I hear ya, glad you enjoyed the pics.

rji2goleez

Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:17 am

Nice Pics. Check out my post of the events in Milwaukee. I took about 750 pictures over the past five days. Here's a small sample . . .

http://www.pbase.com/rji2goleez/harley100th

minoltaman

Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:33 am

Wish I had the light you did. I could'nt make it during the day when they rolled through. I got lucky to get 45 minute in before darkness fell. I should have made the drive to Milwaukee. You captured some sweet stuff indeed.

minoltaman

Post Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:26 pm

101 harley pics uploaded and still counting. Many more very good shots to come. Thanks to all for your interest in the small slice of Americana. Happy shooting and I really enjoyed sharing this gallery. Good Day.

minoltaman

Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:22 pm

150 pics and counting. Organization will come shortly I hope. About 20-30 moore pics to go. Thanks again for checking out the hog gallery and have a great day.

Board index PBase Show and Tell Hell's Angels, Harleys and Biker Babes.