Board index PBase Show and Tell 658th Show & Tell Competition: Unusual processing, equipment or approaches - WINNER

Show and Tell

658th Show & Tell Competition: Unusual processing, equipment or approaches - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
hughjones

peterschmidtab

Post Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:27 am

Wow - great entries! I learned a lot by studying the photographs. Your explanations helped. It was really difficult to choose the winners since more than one image clearly deserved first place. I decided to select 1st, 2nd, 3rd place based on the different genres to showcase the different approaches. I only ask you to imagine judging these images. Enjoy!

Honorable Mention:

"PBase cubed" by Ken. Fun! I've been wanting to try this idea. I also like "Mistaken effect" - but not enough HMs to go around.

"Dandelion" by Markus, Very cosmic looking. Nice technique.

"Another way to cut the cards" by Allen. Difficult technique - great execution.

"Red Roses Dream" by Jola. Lovely (not enough slots in 1st, 2nd, 3rd for this)

"Light Painting" by Walter. Beautiful, Moving. Great technique. Another First place if there were enough slots.

Third Place;
"Autumnal Mosaic" by Jola, Beautiful. Skilled, subtle use of Photoshop.

Second Place:
"Night Sparks" by Walter. A perfect Enso. Complete - moving. Great technique. Sorry I couldn't also give this 1st place.

First Place:
"March 8" by Arnie. A Master Class in seeing. I am humbled. Subtle use of technique to express the vision.

peterschmidtab

Re: 658th Show & Tell Competition: Unusual processing, equipment or approaches - WINNER

Post Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:59 am

Thank you Hugh for the honor of first place. Congratulations to all for a stellar competition demonstrating the creativity and vision of Pbasers. I'll get to work on the next theme.
Arnie

allen_hart

Re: 658th Show & Tell Competition: Unusual processing, equipment or approaches - WINNER

Post Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:27 am

Thanks for the honorable mention.

Lots of great and varied images.

Congrats to all the winners.

amoxtli

Post Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:46 pm

Great choice of topic, and the submissions prove it. Congratulations to all participants. Thank you for the HM and Second Place.
Best,
Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

kzaret

Post Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:00 pm

Excellent topic, pushing our creativity! Congrats to winners and thanks for HM!

Board index PBase Show and Tell 658th Show & Tell Competition: Unusual processing, equipment or approaches - WINNER