Board index PBase Show and Tell 620th Show & Tell Competition: Favorite Photo 2021 - WINNER

Show and Tell

620th Show & Tell Competition: Favorite Photo 2021 - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
peterschmidtab

vj4000

Post Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:59 am

My photography has benefited immeasurably from the inspiration that I have received from viewing others works on Pbase and exchanging comments over the years. This competition is proof of the abilities of those that participate on Pbase, truly outstanding photography in every respect. Thanks to all of you for your efforts and inspiration.
Arnie

Honorable Mentions:
Jeff B.

Jarek M.

Gill K.

Walter K.

Ken, Third Place

Riveting portrait!

Markus, Second Place

Exceptional portrait!

Vijay, First Place

A photographic master work! Superb composition, flawless use of light, approaches perfection. Congratulations

gillk

Re: 620th Show & Tell Competition: Favorite Photo 2021 - WINNER

Post Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:08 am

Congrats to ViJay - what a fabulous shot - and congrats to other winners - and a big thanks for an HM :)

vj4000

Post Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:32 am

An honor to be chosen for the first place. I truly appreciate it and the kind words. Thanks everyone for participating in this wonderful series. Congratulations to other winners.
I will be posting a topic in next day or so for the next one.
Best regards

kzaret

Post Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Good contest Arnie and I agree ViJay's picture makes a great winner! Congrats to Markus for 2nd with an angelic shot and thanks for the 3rd.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 620th Show & Tell Competition: Favorite Photo 2021 - WINNER