Board index PBase Show and Tell 558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER

Show and Tell

558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
vj4000

558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Many thanks for participating in this contest.

first the honorable mentions in no particular order'
cits_4_pets's cancellation of vigil

Jarek's Social distancing

Carol's Stormy sunset has an eerie emptiness created by lockdowns

Marcus's COVID in multiple languages

Third place winner
cits_4_pets's shelter in place traffic. definitely a situation created by COVID, rare to see this otherwise a jampacked highway

Second place winner
Jarek's Line outside Woolworth. A picture that will always remind of Lines we all stood in while keeping a safe distance from others in these trying times.

The First place winner
Ken's A distancing picnic. This is a unique time clearly even while picnicking People are keeping a safe distance and wearing masks. I loved this pic. It's a stark representation of life under COVID.

Thank You all for giving me this opportunity. Looking forward to the next topic.
Regards
Vijay

cjphipps_servo

Re: 558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Thank you for the Honorable Mention. Congratulations to all. The Social Distancing Picnic will always billboard Pandemic in my mind, too. Bravo for all the finds showing the times in which we are living— all the earth experiencing the same and thereby separated.

kzaret

Re: 558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER

Post Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:43 am

Thank you for the winning vote, lots of diverse entries to this one! I will try to come up with a new contest by tomorrow.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 558th Show & Tell Competition: The new reality. - WINNER