Board index PBase Show and Tell 516th Show & Tell Competition: libations - WINNER

Show and Tell

516th Show & Tell Competition: libations - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
grompem

kzaret

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Great participation.... I enjoyed these immensely....

Honoroable mentions in no particular order:

I like how the drink is the clear center of the image. I smell sunscreen and hear the sea gulls crying...

This shot just made me thirsty... Modern times are good times...

I like the colorful angle perspective in this shot. Beers reaching into infinity...

Great composition and POV. Nice candid.

Very nice atmospheric shot and light.

Skillful position, spoon and all. Beautiful pastel colors.

Third place:

Obviously some fancy photoshop treatment went into this, but I like the psychedelic feel of this image...

Second place:

Prost! Nice composition catching a celebratory mood. Good use of bokeh to focus in on the drinks.

First place/winner:

The cropping and angle of the glass crate a very skillful composition. Bokeh is well used to focus in on the cool shadows made by the ridges in the cocktail glass. Congrats, Ken.

kzaret

Re: 516th Show & Tell Competition: libations - WINNER

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Oops my bad!!! When clicking on my "winning" entry, I see that the same image previously won a PBase Show&Tell contest. Very sorry about this- my image should be disqualified and the second place, Yaron Koler, should win this week. I will contact the PBase staff.

Sorry about this.

Ken

irislynx

516th Show & Tell Competition: libations - WINNER

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Congrats to all Honoroable mentions and the other winner's !! Thank you for third place, It was an honor! We all make mistakes, It still is a Great image! Enjoyed seeing all the entries! ( Want to mention, I never used photo shop, This is called "light painting .. Using a source of light to paint the image) Anyone with a dslr could do the same without using any program like photo shop or ect ..)

jolka

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Thanks for the HM and I congratulate all the winners. It was a very nice subject especially during the very hot spring and summer this year.

mclew

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Cheers to the winners and compliments to the honorable mentions! ...thanks for including my cappuccino among them.

Margaret Lew

bibigarf

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:00 am

Cheers to the winners, i was very happy to see you like my photos as well
thanks
yaron

gillk

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:21 pm

A fun competition ! Congrats to Ken and other winners !
Gill

Board index PBase Show and Tell 516th Show & Tell Competition: libations - WINNER