Board index PBase Show and Tell Show & Tell Competition Rules

Show and Tell

Show & Tell Competition Rules

Announce and discuss your photos.
sylvester

Re: Show & Tell Competition Rules

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:17 am

How can I delete a photo from the current competition, in order to submit another one? Thanks.

gillk

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:14 am

Just hit the Edit button on the right top corner and you can change delete your entry.
Gill

sylvester

Show & Tell Competition Rules

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Thanks, Gill. But when I hit EDIT, I don't see any 'delete' option, just what I see on top of and to the right of this frame/box. Do I just delete the content I pasted there?
I do see the X box on my third submission, but it doesn't appear on the other two. I think I took care of it, though.
Thickly, John

gillk

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:26 am

When you hit "edit", what you submitted originally comes up with the "PB-Image" on either side. You can just highlight the image number and substitute it for the one you'd like to replace it with. Or just highlight the whole thing and delete. When I'm posting for competitions I open Pbase again with another browser (Firefox), choose the photo I want, minimize that browser and return to the original. That way all the submissions can be in one post. There is probably a better way, but this works for me. :)
Gill

sylvester

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:53 am

Manymany further thanks. I ended up deleting it all and replacing it with a note that those images should not be considered. Overdone, but it worked. :D
JM

lambsfeathers

Post Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:45 am

As a winner of Show and Tell 513, I tried to start number 514, but I seem to have fouled things up and my effort appears as just a reply.. Doing this from a slow and expensive connection on Lord Howe Island. Can you fix?

Lambsfeathers (Paul Dudley paul.dudley@iinet.net.au)

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:57 pm

lambsfeathers wrote:As a winner of Show and Tell 513, I tried to start number 514, but I seem to have fouled things up and my effort appears as just a reply.. Doing this from a slow and expensive connection on Lord Howe Island. Can you fix?

Lambsfeathers (Paul Dudley paul.dudley@iinet.net.au)
I reset #514 for you yesterday. Try making it again, and let me know if you have any problems. If images appear broken, leave the post as-is, and I can fix it for you.
Emily

robinlew

Post Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:13 pm

I just won the last Show and Tell contest. I've been trying to start a new contest and after clicking on preview, I get

Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

can you help me?

Robin

robinlew

Post Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:50 pm

I just won the last Show and Tell contest. I've been trying to start a new contest and after clicking on preview, I get

Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

can you help me?

Robin

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Show & Tell Competition Rules