Board index PBase Show and Tell Photo A Day 4 A Year - First Month Done

Show and Tell

Photo A Day 4 A Year - First Month Done

Announce and discuss your photos.
darter02

Photo A Day 4 A Year - First Month Done

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:53 am

One of the first things I came across on this really GREAT site where the various galleries people had dedicated to shooting and posting a new photo every day for a year running. Thinking this was a tremendous challenge to try to accomplish and also hoping it would help me improve as an amateur photographer I embarked on my own photo a day project as well. So far it’s been a very rewarding and interesting challenge. I’ve been learning more about how to actually use my Canon 10d and have also been drooling over additional lenses I wish I had! LOL

Anyway, my very first month of shooting is over and I invite the users of this site to view and post critiques of my work. I’m just an amateur so any help in how I can make better shots is appreciated.

http://www.pbase.com/darter02/october2003

Thank you in advance,
D2
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

darter02

Post Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:01 am

It was suggested that I reduce the size of my images to make them easier for web viewing. I reduced things down from 1024 at their widest to 720. Hopefully this will make viewing a bit easier. Darn, it took a while to redo these. LOL It also gave me a chance to run the originals through Neat Image. I LOVE that program!!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shecodes

Post Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:08 am

darter02 wrote:It was suggested that I reduce the size of my images to make them easier for web viewing. I reduced things down from 1024 at their widest to 720. Hopefully this will make viewing a bit easier. Darn, it took a while to redo these. LOL It also gave me a chance to run the originals through Neat Image. I LOVE that program!!

I might even go smaller.. to 500 pixels on the long side. Mostly to conserve disk space. I downloaded Neat Image, but haven't done much with it yet.

Congrats on finishing your month! I started on the first of November.

Sue

Board index PBase Show and Tell Photo A Day 4 A Year - First Month Done