Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Site Meter help

HTML and Style Sheets

Site Meter help

Customize your galleries.
enigmawmn

Site Meter help

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:30 pm

Could someone please tell me step-by-step instructions on how to install the Site Meter counter? I registered with them, have the code, but have no idea where it has to be inserted.

Thanks in advance,

ELENA

andesheng

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:39 pm

Yes, that's confusing.

You copy it into the Caption box, and check using HTML. I seem to remember there was a "long version" and "short version" of code - for me, only the short version works.

Every image and every gallery you want to track has to have the code installed - there is no "blanket way" to do this, though of course in Gallery Edit you can do group edit at the bottom of that page.

You can check my site if you wish to see the kinds of data Site Meter collects - though it is an option, I have not blocked others from accessing my Site Meter stats.

Mark

enigmawmn

Post Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:49 pm

Hi Mark & thanks for replying,

I inserted the HTML code into the "description" portion of each gallery. If I insert it into "caption" it will show stats for that particular image?

Upd: Just did that. Now, another question. When do the stats start showing up? Is there a 24 hour period or it starts immediately after my site receives hits?

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Site Meter help