Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Newbie questions -- background music & picture in galler

HTML and Style Sheets

Newbie questions -- background music & picture in galler

Customize your galleries.
lin_temp

Newbie questions -- background music & picture in galler

Post Tue May 18, 2004 2:01 am

Hi all,
Could anyone tell me how to insert background music(mid or mp3) into a gallery? what is the code needed and where to insert?
Also, how to make a background picture that will not scroll while browsing a gallery? Again, please teach me what & where to insert the code needed.. :oops:

Thanks a lot!!! :)

George

ilanphoto

Post Tue May 18, 2004 5:38 am

In a search you would have come up with this
http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=4296&highlight=

and a lot more information

srijith

Re: Newbie questions -- background music & picture in ga

Post Tue May 18, 2004 7:48 am

lin_temp wrote:Hi all,
Could anyone tell me how to insert background music(mid or mp3) into a gallery? what is the code needed and where to insert?

Since this was unanswered by Ilan's post.. here is my *biased* answer . You cannot host the midis or mp3s on Pbase. So you will have to host it on some other server. You can then link to the midis/mp3s using HTML inserted into sections like gallery descriptions (where HTML codes are allowed).

I am fundamentally against inserting background midi etc. I run away from any site that uses background music/noise on their pages, as fast as my ALT-F4 can take me. So I am going to refrain from posting the actual code to link to the midis. If you really want to drive away your viewers (who come to view images and not be forced to listen to music), you can always search using Google.

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Newbie questions -- background music & picture in galler