Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Removing the PBase header

HTML and Style Sheets

Removing the PBase header

Customize your galleries.
luben

Removing the PBase header

Post Mon May 10, 2004 6:04 pm

Hi All,

Is it possible to remove the PBase header? I want to do this, so I can use my PBase account as the galleries of my website. I will create and host the header (as a sepparate frame) and will link to PBase for the galleries page. I know that PBase is a community as such, and am happy to have the header as the footer (if nessesary), but the best solution would be to have a greater ability to customise the appearence of your accound (as with SmugMug).

Thanks in advance and have a good day

Luben
:)

arachnophilia

Post Tue May 11, 2004 1:42 am

try setting a negative margin-top.

luben

doesn't seem to help

Post Tue May 11, 2004 9:28 am

Hi arachnophilia,

Thanks for the tip. I did try that, but it didn't appear to help. It seems to be annuled my another line inserted automatically by the software which sets it to zero. This was the case with positive and negative values. Is this a bug?

Luben

lord_of_the_badgers

Post Tue May 11, 2004 4:46 pm

i imagine Slug & the team would want to have their branding on your pages. You can see their point.
I know it would like neater without, but we are getting a lot of value for money. I'm prepared to stick with it in that light.

However, it would be nice if we could have the options of a different size of header. I feel it does take up a little too much room. Be nice if different sizes were a feature.

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Removing the PBase header