Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Payment for custom style sheet???

HTML and Style Sheets

Payment for custom style sheet???

Customize your galleries.
grp

Payment for custom style sheet???

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:52 am

Is it unpractical to pay someone to build a custom style sheet for you? I am very good with computers, but do not have the patients to learn how to buid my own. Has anyone done this? What would something like this cost?

Thanks

Greg

dang

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:06 am

There's plenty of free for use ones available. Just copy & paste them into your style sheets. Check this link: http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=26254

mckovich

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:15 am

I just took a peek at dangphoto.net. Great images of my new home, Atlanta!

But, I must admit, the thing that really grabbed my attention was the structure of your site. Do I understand correctly - your galleries are pbase, but the navigation never leaves your domain? That is exactly what I have wanted since I became a pbase supporter! As it is, my domain name serves as a referrer to my pbase account. Sure would like to know how you do it the other way. . .

Maureen

dang

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Hey Maureen,
I just use domain forwarding from "GoDaddy.com", without doing anything special. It does change back to Pbase though if you view my Recents page, or go out via a link & come back. :wink:

mckovich

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:00 pm

Hmmm. . .

Does this mean I have to transfer my hosting to godaddy? I am paid up with Hostway for another year.

Maureen

mckovich

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 am

Okay - I got it done with Hostway!

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Payment for custom style sheet???