Board index PBase Feature Requests Change to photo move and delete interface.

Feature Requests

Change to photo move and delete interface.

Request changes or modifications.
dds

Change to photo move and delete interface.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:43 pm

Despite the (relatively) new Delete button on the image edit screen, I would like to see some change to the interface. All of this is to the image edit screen only.

1. Add move/copy option to the Add to Directory function. There are lots of times when I really want to move the image and would like not to have to go to the gallery edit screen to do it.

If the above were implemented, then the current operation of the Delete Image function (i.e. physical removal of the image from the user galleries) would be fine. As it is, without the above functionality, there is no easy way to delete the image from the current gallery through which it is being viewed.

Note: This may be more difficult than it seems on the surface, since it appears that when one goes directly to an image (i.e. by id), the user, in effect, enters a given gallery rather than viewing the image independentl of any gallery in which it might reside.

dds

pinemikey

Post Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:01 am

This is a heathy suggestion because when I batch load a few or a lot of images, I can send the pictures on their way to the galleries I want immediately after I edit the captions and photo information for each image. I do this now by working each image and then using the gallery edit to send them here and there. Either that or split up my uploads to the gallery directly and the work the images after.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Change to photo move and delete interface.