Board index PBase Feature Requests PHOTOJOURNALISM, NATURE, NUDE and other niche topics

Feature Requests

PHOTOJOURNALISM, NATURE, NUDE and other niche topics

Request changes or modifications.
hevezimj

PHOTOJOURNALISM, NATURE, NUDE and other niche topics

Post Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:30 pm

I was wondering if there would be any interest in breaking out some niche topic boards for those into a specific type of picture making?

I'd love to see a topic board for PJs and PJ-related subject matter.

Any chance this could be so?

Matt

glenneroo

Re: PHOTOJOURNALISM, NATURE, NUDE and other niche topics

Post Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:22 pm

hevezimj wrote:I was wondering if there would be any interest in breaking out some niche topic boards for those into a specific type of picture making?

I'd love to see a topic board for PJs and PJ-related subject matter.

Any chance this could be so?

Matt

i'd also vote for anything that could help bring a sense of artistic merit to pbase. of course it doesn't have to be advanced as say, DeviantArt or any number of art sites, but something to encourage people to communicate more on other members' work, especially stuff that's meant to be art and not just "snapshots of the family"...

and/or the ability to put galleries in a category (via dropdown combo box) and then allowing the search function to look through those categories...

though i can tell you now that adding anything with nudity will skyrocket the bandwidth requirements of pbase, gotta leave that out of the category list or we won't be able to visit pbase anymore :roll: :roll:

Board index PBase Feature Requests PHOTOJOURNALISM, NATURE, NUDE and other niche topics