Board index PBase Feature Requests Just another slideshow request

Feature Requests

Just another slideshow request

Request changes or modifications.
tomsmithvaniz

Just another slideshow request

Post Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:52 pm

This is just another slide show request, to keep the topic alive, as it must surely be an easy feature to implement, and is a naturally desirable one at that.

Given the frequency of this feature request, I should think it were a priority.

TSmith

byseven

Re: Just another slideshow request

Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:58 am

I Agree !!! When Pbase.com is going to do it ???

tomsmithvaniz wrote:This is just another slide show request, to keep the topic alive, as it must surely be an easy feature to implement, and is a naturally desirable one at that.

Given the frequency of this feature request, I should think it were a priority.

TSmith

ddeveau

Post Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:11 pm

I wish they could work on one over the holidays for the new year...

caleb123

slide show??

Post Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:43 am

i just paid about 40 or 60 dollars or so last week and i was just wondering why there isnt a slide show option so when i want to show my friends how awesome pbase is, i could do so without having them to keep clicking and get tired of it and just skip most of my pictures they really couldnt see anyhow because they were just small thumbnails.

please please please!!! i want to continue to stay with u guys because its an awesome site, however i feel i need to pursue and proceed another photo website that includes slideshows and i found a few and they were free sites too, its just that i put so much effort into uploading most of my hundreds of pics on here lol and other than not having a slideshow on here that would most suffice and be unbelievably coool, i love pbase.com even though its sometime difficult to navigate to search others

thank you for your time if this was actually read and considered other than just the large amount of members that i feel would agree with me re: slideshows being implemented that could play pictures chronologically or randomly :)

sincerely a somewhat still satisfied loyal slideshow anxious paying customer- caleb :)

fototravis

Post Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:15 pm

I agree, this would be a very useful feature.

jongky

Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:04 am

Pbase will be perfect if there is a Slide Show function.

dickh

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:06 pm

jongky wrote:Pbase will be perfect if there is a Slide Show function.

After all these posts about it, it would be only common courtesy to give us some sort of response, good or bad.
Under each gallery, I would like to see two choices, "View Gallery" and "Slideshow".

ukexpat

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:40 pm

I think it's on the list. Before we all start bashing PBase about this feature, let's get the residual problems from the ISP move sorted out first.

andrys

Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:33 am

ukexpat wrote: . . . Before we all start bashing PBase about this feature, let's get the residual problems from the ISP move sorted out first.

Hear, here!

I think that's one reason the Features forum has been much quieter
lately.

jezzibell

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:51 pm

I agree, it would be great with a slideshow :D
Pliiiiis /Jezz 8)

Board index PBase Feature Requests Just another slideshow request