clinton62

Lens list

Post Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Please add the Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon T* ZE to your lens list
Thanks!!

clinton62

Re: Lens list

Post Tue May 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Totally unresponsive to my request. I guess they don't care about long time members. 12 years!!
It's now wonder they are loosing people. This is my 4th reminder to them including the camera / lens e-mails.

jeanb

Post Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Agree.

cits_4_pets

Post Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 am

jeanb wrote:Agree.

Agree also. No upgrades to the site since ???. Would love to see people be able to buy images...guess SmugMug will be the way to go. Stagnant site, so sad, PAD is gone. Hardly any participation in competition.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

madlights

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:20 am

I am not hopeful of much of anything on this site anymore.. having sent in a correction in the camera database, where a certain top of the line, at the time, mirror-less, interchangeable lens camera (at least it was listed :shock: )..was branded as a point and shoot. The email I sent was over two years ago...no corrections were made.

cits_4_pets

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:51 am

I will be signing up for Lightroom CC, and I believe there is photo hosting...so may leave Pbase... so many people have left. If they kept the site current they would not be losing so much income. I remember when Pbase was huge...now it is dwindling.... i have my webpage here so one the reasons I stayed but since I may be retiring from the pet sitting biz, at least not taking on new clients, I don't need it anymore. I do like how easy galleries and sub-galleries can be made... Hated Flickr when I tried it a few years ago. Suspect it is better now, at least keeping current with the tech trends.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

Board index PBase Feature Requests Lens list