Board index PBase Feature Requests How do I get to say thanks for a great service?

Feature Requests

How do I get to say thanks for a great service?

Request changes or modifications.
djwixx

How do I get to say thanks for a great service?

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:42 am

I'm afraid I'm a big one for ensuring I say thank you for what is a great service. Having spent years on the internet I have found that most people complain, and generally speaking if I am looking for independant reviews I find that 80% off people are happy to complain, whilst most of those that are happy will simply enjoy the fact and not share it.

I know I'm paying you, but given the vague costs and the service received for those costs it would be great to be able to say thank you.

I moved to the US from the UK and your site has allowed me an excellent, simply mechanism for friends and family to share our adventures.

If you do not have a 'THANK YOU' mechanism, then PLEASE accept this as the thanks.

A great, simple service anyone can use.

Thanks again.

srijith

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:11 pm

I guess you can say thanks by buying (and using) more space as well as renewing your membership every year :)

A nice email to slug@pbase.com and emily@pbase.com would also be great, I am sure :)

Board index PBase Feature Requests How do I get to say thanks for a great service?