Board index PBase Feature Requests Gallery updated - indicator

Feature Requests

Gallery updated - indicator

Request changes or modifications.
enigmawmn

Gallery updated - indicator

Post Fri May 28, 2004 5:52 am

I think it'd be a good idea to have some kind of an indicator next to/near/on/underneath/etc. a gallery that's been updated. What do you guys think?

srijith

Post Fri May 28, 2004 6:42 am

Well, until this idea reaches the ears of pbase team, maybe users can manually update teh title of the gallery to indicate the recent update? You will anyway be spending some time in the edit page of the gallery :)

donutrun

Re: Gallery updated - indicator

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:39 am

enigmawmn wrote:I think it'd be a good idea to have some kind of an indicator next to/near/on/underneath/etc. a gallery that's been updated. What do you guys think?

I was just logging in to request the same feature -- hoping not to be tooooo much of a newbie, checked for prior requests and found this.

Any progress on this one? Can it be done?

JB of Donutrun

lwh

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:07 pm

From the profile page or the root gallery you can click on recent. From there you will see what galleries have been updated.
Lewis Hall

enigmawmn

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:13 pm

Too much clicking, plus people don't always get to the profile page and when I share photos with my friends I give the link to the root gallery.

matiasasun

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:44 pm

enigmawmn wrote:Too much clicking, plus people don't always get to the profile page and when I share photos with my friends I give the link to the root gallery.

Enigmawmn is right. I´m *organizing* most of my site by issues (landscapes, indoors, etc) and not by sessions (12 june, journey to the beach), and a feature like that could help us a lot with our regular visitors. Even if the "recent" page is quite usefull in that a simple mark on the side of the gallery´s name could be even better.
Matias, Chile - http://www.pbase.com/matiasasun
Resources, HOWTOs, Samples and more! - http://pbasewiki.srijith.net/

Board index PBase Feature Requests Gallery updated - indicator