Yes, It could be very helpful
78%
No, It wont be right
22%

Total votes : 23

matiasasun

Ths Story didn´t end...

Post Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:08 pm

Sadly the bastard has return. I´m positive it is the same guy that has been making problem in my guestbook. Even after weeks of silence (as I write a few days ago above here). Maybe that´s because my comments possibilities were closed... Dawm! I´m furious.

Not only I have to closed comments. If i do that nobody could vote for me either => when no comments is check, then the buttom for votes dowes not appear, right?

So, I forced to continue asking for the IP number :!: . Or, at least, a Way to discriminate wich post do we want to be public. Maybe done by ourselves or by a filter (where words like "puto"/bitch and others are discarded).

Having a quite time looking for nice interesting pictures here is becoming a real problem for me :x

Matias
Matias, Chile - http://www.pbase.com/matiasasun
Resources, HOWTOs, Samples and more! - http://pbasewiki.srijith.net/

joesimages

Re: Ths Story didn´t end...

Post Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:24 am

matiasasun wrote:Sadly the bastard has return. I´m positive it is the same guy that has been making problem in my guestbook. Even after weeks of silence (as I write a few days ago above here). Maybe that´s because my comments possibilities were closed... Dawm! I´m furious.

Not only I have to closed comments. If i do that nobody could vote for me either => when no comments is check, then the buttom for votes dowes not appear, right?

So, I forced to continue asking for the IP number :!: . Or, at least, a Way to discriminate wich post do we want to be public. Maybe done by ourselves or by a filter (where words like "puto"/bitch and others are discarded).

Having a quite time looking for nice interesting pictures here is becoming a real problem for me :x

Matias

Yup, I asked for this almost a year ago. There is no reason they couldn't modify the system to accomodate this.

Previous

Board index PBase Feature Requests Get visitors IP