Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase only lock on galleries

Feature Requests

PBase only lock on galleries

Request changes or modifications.
kohlbradley

PBase only lock on galleries

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 pm

There's too many guests cherry picking, stealing photos and making lousy comments. I'd like to see a PBase only lock on the gallery. In other words if you don't participate in the PBase community you don't get to see the galleries.

goislands

Re: PBase only lock on galleries

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

kohlbradley wrote:There's too many guests cherry picking, stealing photos and making lousy comments. I'd like to see a PBase only lock on the gallery. In other words if you don't participate in the PBase community you don't get to see the galleries.

Comment making is perfectly taken care of: In your user account settings select Options. There activate "Enable comment for" your selected group of who may comment, but the best setting is: "Enable Unmoderated Comments For.. no one". This way you read every comment first and activate it personally, if it pertinent to the image, and not merely a spam, or a prank. Note that a "private comment" cannot be made visible to others. With unmoderated comments disabled, I always allow comments to anyone, because I read them first.

Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase only lock on galleries