Board index PBase Feature Requests Pbase users by nationality

Feature Requests

Pbase users by nationality

Request changes or modifications.
merlotadl

Pbase users by nationality

Post Tue May 27, 2008 6:51 am

The search option for pbase users by nationality does not work. It has not worked for at least two years. I have raised the matter on previous occasions without reply, and I raise it again because finally Jehan kindly responded to my latest appeal for help and was persuaded to try the search for himself - and - it did not work! He has asked me to formally raise the matter again through this forum.

The problem concerns searching for say, 'Australian' users. The search facility returns pages of images by Australian users and a panel of names of Australian users. If the page is refreshed, the images are re-sampled but the panel of names does not alter.

I have been assured that names by nationality are updated daily on the database, but that information is difficult to access in any convenient manner at present.

Thank you Jehan for your response so far. I live in hope!

Brian
http://www.pbase.com/merlotadl/galleries - a portfolio of images on Pbase

doady

Re: Pbase users by nationality

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:44 pm

yes it doesn't work, which is kind of sad considering the whole point to using pBase is to have an audience for our photos and if the audience can't find our photos then what is the point.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Pbase users by nationality