Board index PBase Feature Requests SLOW ????

Feature Requests

SLOW ????

Request changes or modifications.
tomsmithvaniz

SLOW ????

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 pm

PBase used to be pretty fast downloading, but for several months, it has been deathly slow. I live in France, but this should not be the problem. I have a very fast connection, and that is not the problem either.

Does anyone else have this same problem ? What gives ?

srijith

Re: SLOW ????

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:51 am

Am in Netherlands and have not experienced any slowdown. Is this happening to your galleries alone or the whole PBase website? Could it be some kind of firewall etc. interfering with your browsing?

nedsarab

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:30 am

Don't know what gives, but we are in California and Pbase is practically unusable because of slow response. Have been user for four years, but am about ready to give up on Pbase.

robertwhite

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:03 am

Hi Yes I am in the UK and am having the same problems cannot get into Stats and everything else very slow I have even tried turning my firewall off still slow

srijith

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:43 am

robertwhite wrote:Hi Yes I am in the UK and am having the same problems cannot get into Stats and everything else very slow I have even tried turning my firewall off still slow

There were reports of stats not working but when I checked just now they seem to work fine for me.

dougj

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:00 am

Stats were offline for me for a few hours, they're working OK now. The speed has been a little spotty lately, seems to be OK now as well. For whatever reason I usually don't have speed problems when others report issues, and I'm in Singapore, many internet hops and a looong away from PBase central I think.

Board index PBase Feature Requests SLOW ????