Board index PBase Feature Requests Upload to Pbase from Lightroom

Feature Requests

Upload to Pbase from Lightroom

Request changes or modifications.
jengle

Upload to Pbase from Lightroom

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm

I've got a request to have an upload feature built for lightroom. As a point of reference there are utilities available for smugmug, Flickr and Zenfolio already developed using the Lightroom 1.3 SDK.

http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2007/12/up ... m_lig.html

Jengle

johnfalky

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:39 am

I fully agree, I have tapered off sharply with the use of Pbase, because of its outdated uploading features. I hope Pbase personnel are reading this. FIX THE UPLOADING FEATURES.

arachnol

Lightroom upload + sync

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 am

I agree, too with this feature request. Should this be implemented one day, then it would be nice if one could also keep an inventory within Lightroom of what photos were uploaded to PBase. I could easily imagine this by synchronising just few meta-data fields, e.g there could be a pbase keyword set, where it would be indicated that it is a pbase uploaded photo, and what is/are the galery name(s), where it is found. The other way round could be, that once I assign certain tags to a photo in Lightroom, than this plug-in (on manual triggering) would watch those and would let's say upload a photo, when it finds that the keywords PBase, PAD appeared to my PAD directory. Or, if I choose synchronising the other way, then it would say delete or change tags in Lightrom, for photos which I have deleted from PBase or moved to another place. Wow, I imagine automatically uploading and pulling together my PBase photos within/from Lightroom. That would really be neat!

weatherwise2

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:02 am

I agree. flickr tends to lose the exif data especially when used to post to a discussion forum. Having a direct upload to pbase would be great.

jdorff

Re: Lightroom upload + sync

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 am

arachnol wrote:I agree, too with this feature request.

I would really like to see this as well!

gsansoucie

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:26 am

I'd be happy with a publish pbase API, then I will write the export from Lightroom . . .

Board index PBase Feature Requests Upload to Pbase from Lightroom