Board index PBase Feature Requests After almost one year of Pbase.

Feature Requests

After almost one year of Pbase.

Request changes or modifications.
akmc_in_au

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 pm

downsouthstories wrote:PS - Ever tried runnin yore PC of a generator?? :lol:

I'd {puff-pant} answer your question {puff-pant}, but if I stop cycling the monitor goes black... :)

rollosphotos

Re: After almost one year of Pbase.

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm

/
Last edited by rollosphotos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

chucklantz

Re: if you want a plain, dull. boring experience

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 pm

You forget the key point of Flickr, one which I'm sure that Yahoo's marketing 'droids would happily explain to you... Flickr's not about YOUR photos, it's about THEIR branding.

I'm often asked what the difference is between Flickr and PBase. Until I read your post, I'd use long-winded replies. Yours is MUCH better! Mind if I steal it?

akmc_in_au

Re: if you want a plain, dull. boring experience

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm

chucklantz wrote:

You forget the key point of Flickr, one which I'm sure that Yahoo's marketing 'droids would happily explain to you... Flickr's not about YOUR photos, it's about THEIR branding.

I'm often asked what the difference is between Flickr and PBase. Until I read your post, I'd use long-winded replies. Yours is MUCH better! Mind if I steal it?

Oh please feel free; spread the word! :D

moxfactor

Re: After almost one year of Pbase.

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 am

if PBase allows background music. i'm out.

i kept my distance from sites like wretch.cc or myspace because it's infested with hip-hop music and purple hello kitty backgrounds.

PBase has always felt professional. a paid site with almost no ads and an overwhelming amount of quality pro/amateur photographers. please keep it this way. not to sound cliche but if you can't even figure out how to use PBase or is incapable of K.I.S.S., i wish you many fortune cookies on Flickr. while people like us who actually enjoy photography for what it is, stay here to share with and learn from each other.

Previous

Board index PBase Feature Requests After almost one year of Pbase.