Board index PBase Feature Requests Private Galleries

Feature Requests

Private Galleries

Request changes or modifications.
darsven

Private Galleries

Post Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:47 am

It would be nice if we had the ability to have two main subgalleries under the root - one that is shared and one that is private (only accessed with direct url). Any "sub-subgallery" (for lack of a better word) under the private sub could be accessed only by those with the private subgallery url - but it wouldn't require that they have the direct url for each "sub" sub-gallery. Basically I could give a url like pbase.com/mypics/private to my family and friends and they could access any "sub subgalleries" I had posted there but noone else could. Make sense? Is it possible? I want to be able to share pics with my family without having to send individual urls each time I guess is the bottom line :D

Thanks for listening!

srijith

Post Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:17 am

Yes, this should be the logical way for private galleries to work. But it is not how it works in pbase. Hope slug and team can make it work like that. Any sub gallery created under a private gallery should also be private- i.e the private/public property of a gallery by default should be inherited from the outer/parent gallery.

would be a nice feature to have.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Private Galleries