Board index PBase Feature Requests New Way to Use Votes

Feature Requests

New Way to Use Votes

Request changes or modifications.
ugot2bkdng

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:17 pm

Why don't you follow your own advice Don. Get a life and give the rest of us a break. PULLESSEE I think I spelled that right didn't I Don??

Chuck
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:19 pm

go back to inno with phyllis chuckiebaby....you can play around with yourselves and vote for each others pis there without me disturbing you.

txhx

ugot2bkdng

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:24 pm

I must admit, it is like a breath of fresh air not having to put up with your continuous posts, multiple image posts over and over of the same things, your constant thread hijacking, insane rants, etc., etc. I come here from time to time for the entertainment Don. You are such a peach. :)

Chuck
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:26 pm

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, inno is dead and this place is hopping and you are all bummed out

ugot2bkdng

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:34 pm

Actually Don, Inno has almost doubled its membership since you started ragging on it. I guess folks just had to see what it was all about. And thanks to you we have picked up some very nice folks. Of course none of them post a zillion (I think that is word you use right Don) photos at a time and we all try to be polite and helpful. Never a harsh word at Inno.

Thanks for the advertising Don. You are a peach. :)

Chuck
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:37 pm

Yeah and the number posts have dropped from a massive number to almost nill. quality has done the same.

no posts...no forum

they came they saw and they left....most of them anyway

not to mentioned phyllis mentioned the place about 13 times a day a while back...the place should be so busy you don't have time to blw you nose. It ain't. :!: :!: :!:

ugot2bkdng

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:06 am

Well Don, some folks just have other things to do during the holidays. I am sure the folks that are posting are glad to hear that you think their work is such low quality.

But, like I always say Don, you are such a peach. :)

Chuck
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:10 am

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, this forum has been booming through the hollidays. EVERYONE HAS TIME CUZ THEY ARE OFF WORK!!!! :!: :!:

all of the other forums I follow are just a busy as usual or close to it. Certainly no where near the nosedive in postings that inno has taken, thats for sure.

such a shame

ugot2bkdng

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:25 am

Sounds like sour grapes to me Don.

You are such a peach. :)

Chuck
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:27 am

uhhh, ok

thx

gaocus

This has gone too far

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:27 am

No offense to whoever meant, it may be well intentioned, but I certainly don't want to receive messages like the following. If the old votes didn't count, so what, everyone is in the same boat. Man, I am just about to start using pbase as storage only and not participate in it interactively :cry: . - Gene

" Hi, you may not recall but you left a nice compliment on this image in my XXXX gallery. The reason I'm writing is because of a suspected problem with the new "popular photo" feature that Slug has re-implemented. Due to the low number of total votes in the "all-time" popular photos lists, and the fact that so many with just 3 votes are there (including some really lame ones of mine, I'm ashamed to say) I can only assume that all the older votes have been lost to this part of the system, which means that if you voted for the picture above when you left your comment, then your vote is not being counted now.

This is really just a test. I am NOT soliciting votes for my image to be on this list...my other bad pics already are...LOL! No, this is an important test, because I have brought this up in the forum and have had no response from Slug...he may not know himself that the system has this problem. I need some evidence to back up my logic, to figure out if my guess is correct. So... would you please go back to this image and click the "vote for image" link under it...whether or not you already did it before? I know you like it, based on your comment, so this is not an attempt to cheat in any way. It's a test of the system, and I'll let you know what if anything I can determine from this.

Thanks.

XXXXX"

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:35 am

Gene, I don't get what you are saying. Slug just started the system to log other members single photos votes a couple days ago. Before it only tallied your own votes.

What previous post are you talking about?

Whjy the big concern over an infant system?

Why the concern on individual image votes?

I just don't get what you are saying or are asking. I guess you are asking us to vote as test? We have talked top emily and she says there is no cheating or malfunctioning going on with the systems.

Please explain.

The vote tallies seem to be working fine to me. Just not enough votes. That is what the boss says and knows.

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:36 am

all this about a message from stewy?

gaocus

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:38 am

minoltaman wrote:Gene, I don't get what you are saying. Slug just started the system to log other members single photos votes a couple days ago. Before it only tallied your own votes.

What previous post are you talking about?

Whjy the big concern over an infant system?

Why the concern on individual image votes?

I just don't get what you are saying or are asking. I guess you are asking us to vote as test? We have talked top emily and she says there is no cheating or malfunctioning going on with the systems.

Please explain.

The vote tallies seem to be working fine to me. Just not enough votes. That is what the boss says and knows.

What I posted was a quote of a message I received in my pbase mailbox from a pbase member. - Gene

minoltaman

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:38 am

BTW. I have been getting emails from people I don't even know beconing me to the new pbase gallery they just posted. Brand ne never before members. The vote campaign wars seem to be on bigtime. :)

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Feature Requests New Way to Use Votes