Board index PBase Feature Requests Vote for your favorite feature

Feature Requests

Vote for your favorite feature

Request changes or modifications.

What is your favorite feature request?

Zipped downloading of galleries, including the small, medium and large
8%
Let user know if he is in someone else's favourite artist list.
14%
Automated and user defined watermark text added to 'original version
10%
Trace the source of direct links to images.
26%
Slideshow feature for galleries.
9%
Subdomains instead of subdirectories for paid members.
4%
Ability to let a viewer order prints of photos.
15%
Permit row breaks in the galleries or "column wise" orientation
1%
more ways to have control over our picture/thumbnail display size.
11%
allow more poll options to be posted in polls
2%

Total votes : 586

uese

another one..

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:25 am

another request proposition: show number of votes for galleries and pictures!

great idea btw.

t_heim

Send Message to Members Regarding Voting

Post Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:19 am

Well, I must admit I'm disappointed the feature I requested is way down the list in popularity, but this was a great idea and vehicle for pbase admin. One suggestion: Why not send a message to each member alerting us of this ballot? I just happened to stumble on it. I'm pretty sure you'd have at least a 70% response rate.

Thanks again for a great website!

wild_horse_designs

FAVORITE FEATURE

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:46 pm

I am waiting for a shopping cart to be implemented!! Does anyone know when this is going to happen?

digiter58

great topic

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:45 am

i voted for
Automated and user defined watermark text added to 'original version

cits_4_pets

Re: Vote for your favorite feature

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Like to see categories added in favorite galleries and photos. A gallery with fun/comical/ funny images may not techniquely brilliant might not gets votes as good photography, but their message & or images have an entertaining value. I saw one gallery on lambananas or something that was a hoot even though isolation of subjects and flat lighting did not lead itself to a creative, brilliant image, I thought that it deserved to be voted on for the humor... Some folks may want to see most popular, elegant bird shots, others may want studio still life. Be nice to choose a category.

Also, see what galleries you have voted on...there was one I really like and voted but now I cannot find it with search.

Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

dang

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm

cits_4_pets wrote:Like to see categories added in favorite galleries and photos. A gallery with fun/comical/ funny images may not techniquely brilliant might not gets votes as good photography, but their message & or images have an entertaining value. I saw one gallery on lambananas or something that was a hoot even though isolation of subjects and flat lighting did not lead itself to a creative, brilliant image, I thought that it deserved to be voted on for the humor... Some folks may want to see most popular, elegant bird shots, others may want studio still life. Be nice to choose a category.

Also, see what galleries you have voted on...there was one I really like and voted but now I cannot find it with search.

Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets

Flo, there's definable "Topics" available, and allow you to add galleries to them for later reference. If people have it enabled, you should see the link next to their vote area.

photopropaganda

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:49 am

A shoppingcard/ photo ordering system for clients would be wonderful and time saving, however 'seeing who links to your images and giving 'per image' rights to link or not ot link to an image would be great too.,

lurk

APIs

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:22 am

I mean really no APIs?

tonimercado

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Oh I wish the request to add multiple photos can be added to this list.

vgulati

Please add IPTC support.

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:45 pm

This has been out there for way too long.

ruutufamily

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I'd add two new features which were not part of the poll:
* Ability to create 'My favourites' gallery inside my gallery by linking to the best shots I have;
* The comment field to be shown in the slideshow either under the picture or half transparent on top of the picture (similar to Flickr). Best, if this could be a setting, not a default configuration.

sbbish

Post Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:01 am

ruutufamily wrote:* Ability to create 'My favourites' gallery inside my gallery by linking to the best shots I have;

I'm not sure I understand this one. What's stopping you from making a "My Favourites" gallery now? Lots of PBase users have those.

Scott

jevvi

IPTC support

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Please add support for this
otherwise it's unusable for any serious photographer

who would want to keyword image in Lightroom or Aperture and then copy paste those into Pbase, when it can be automatically imported

cwest

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 pm

I vote for getting pbase back into shape - forget the fancy features and fix the basics please.
Chris

mccartney

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

I would suggest that if any of these are to be implimented, that they be optional and not defaults.
Barry McCartney Photography - http://www.pbase.com/mccartney

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Feature Requests Vote for your favorite feature