Board index PBase Feature Requests Srijith - a new feature to add to your wish list - Admin Par

Feature Requests

Srijith - a new feature to add to your wish list - Admin Par

Request changes or modifications.
joesimages

Post Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:59 pm

minoltaman wrote:I would agree a moderator or forum leader or two in these forums as a liaison between the team and us would be appropriate. Probably would just be more time consuming than beneficial for them though I would guess. Maybe not.

It might keep a few bucks in Slug's pocket that would have normally moved on. Some admins would rather let the troubled ones just fly away. As trouble takes time and I don't think Slug and the crew have a lot of time to play around with general bitches and small troubles.

BTW, I'll be sending you my list tonight or tomorrow for the FOAF project.

Well, I just tried to submit a well thought out reply to this however there was a server error...so, instead of going through that again, I think it is a fitting ending for me and this thread.

minoltaman

Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:15 am

Damn, I hate it when that happens. :twisted:

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Emily checking in...

Post Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:38 am

We (the people behind the scenes of PBase) want to have a real presence in the PBase forums. Though right now, there are only two of us... Slug and myself. Between answering emails, dealing with general site admin, and working on making improvements to the site, there isn't much time left to search through the forums for posts that need our replies. The forums are meant to be a little more for user discussions. If you feel that a conversation in the forums needs an official response, please send an email to help@pbase.com or even to me ( emily@pbase.com ), and I will post a reply. Thanks a million to the guys who hang out in here regularly and frequently answer questions. We are working on getting someone to be the official PBase forum person.

Thanks,
Emily

srijith

Post Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:42 am

See, I told you - "The *GODs* are out there" :D

ilanphoto

Post Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:32 am

srijith wrote:See, I told you - "The *GODs* are out there" :D

And they are back. - Emily, Welcome Home

I am sure we can find better things for Emily and Slug to do and now that there is a way to contact them I feel we have closed a loop :D

Previous

Board index PBase Feature Requests Srijith - a new feature to add to your wish list - Admin Par