Board index PBase Feature Requests Thumbnails would be nice in the Recent Galleries section

Feature Requests

Thumbnails would be nice in the Recent Galleries section

Request changes or modifications.
markcas

Thumbnails would be nice in the Recent Galleries section

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:11 pm

When you click on the Popular Galleries tab you get thumbnails allowing you to pick and choose what appeals to you by what you see, not just the name. However, in the Recent Galleries section one has to pick by the name which ones they want to look at. This is a problem considering names can be decieving. I in particular have trouble coming up with names for galleries that completely describe what is inside, I imagine I am not alone. Would sure make it less time consuming looking at the new galleries than searching page after page and picking and choosing names.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:24 am

PBase would like to do something like this. However, the recent galleries page is not currently monitored in any way. If we just displayed all of the thumbnails, we could end up displaying some very naughty photos to everyone who visits the recent galleries page. We do plan to add this feature once we have a nice monitoring system in place. For now, at least you can avoid clicking the link to "my naughty photos" if you don't want to see them. I hope this helps.

-Emily
emily@pbase.com

Board index PBase Feature Requests Thumbnails would be nice in the Recent Galleries section