Board index PBase Questions and Answers cant upload picz anymore!!!

Questions and Answers

cant upload picz anymore!!!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
princess_yuenn

cant upload picz anymore!!!

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:30 am

hey ppl~~
when i log in
i dun see tht browse...upload fotoz thing...
is there anything wrong?
i'm sure itz not tht the storage is full
cuz there writez U USED 0 MEGABYTES
somebody plz helpppp :shock:

srijith

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:37 pm

From the front page:

29-Jul-2003 - Trial accounts are limited so that uploads are no longer accepted if it's been 30 days since your first upload.
They are not intended to be free accounts, but as a way to try out the features of PBase.
The pricing page mentions removal of your photos, but Don't Panic, photos won't be automatically deleted anytime soon.

texlle

Post Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:11 am

srijith wrote:From the front page:

29-Jul-2003 - Trial accounts are limited so that uploads are no longer accepted if it's been 30 days since your first upload.
They are not intended to be free accounts, but as a way to try out the features of PBase.
The pricing page mentions removal of your photos, but Don't Panic, photos won't be automatically deleted anytime soon.

They won't be deleted but I cannot upload pictures after thirty days. Very comforting. And purchase is obligatory for direct linking. :roll:

srijith

Post Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:30 am

texlle wrote:They won't be deleted but I cannot upload pictures after thirty days. Very comforting. And purchase is obligatory for direct linking. :roll:

I dont get it. If you want to do all that and like pbase's service, why dont you buy the service?

Board index PBase Questions and Answers cant upload picz anymore!!!