Board index PBase Questions and Answers Super enlarged thumbnails on first page...

Questions and Answers

Super enlarged thumbnails on first page...

Ask if you need help using PBase.
veronica

Super enlarged thumbnails on first page...

Post Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:04 am

I don't know how to adjust the size of the thumbnails on first page with all the Gallerys shown. One day I opened my first page...and there they were! I believe the pictures in each individual gallery are all "regulation" size.

:roll:
thank you,
Veronica Fresh

dw_thomas

Re: Super enlarged thumbnails on first page...

Post Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:37 am

veronica wrote:I don't know how to adjust the size of the thumbnails on first page with all the Gallerys shown. One day I opened my first page...and there they were! I believe the pictures in each individual gallery are all "regulation" size.

:roll:
thank you,
Veronica Fresh

Hmmmm -- near the top left of your root gallery should be a series of links, one of which is "edit root gallery." If you click that it should open an edit page. (I am assuming the modern 'drop and drag' editor in this description).

In the tabs just above the thumbnails, click "Gallery Details." About halfway down the gray column you should see "Thumbnail Size," a pulldown that offers two sizes: 'small' and 'medium'. If your root page is set at medium, you likely want small.

I just checked the "original edit page" and that too has a similar selection.

Now, having blathered all this -- some changes have slowly been sneaking into this site, albeit at a snail's pace, and it could be there is some adaptive stuff happening to deal with phones and tablets which could mean we don't all see quite the same thing, depending on viewing device -- that I have no particular insights about. (I am just a mere user, not a PBase staff type.)

So hope that helps,
DaveT

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Super enlarged thumbnails on first page...