Board index PBase Questions and Answers Phase magazine article-Issue 11 Oct 2007

Questions and Answers

Phase magazine article-Issue 11 Oct 2007

Ask if you need help using PBase.
norman

Phase magazine article-Issue 11 Oct 2007

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:34 am

Greetings,

I am putting together a photography work shop, and would like to reference an article I wrote for Phase magazine Issue 11 Oct 2007.

Could administration and/or a Pbase member assist me with retrieving the written content of the article. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Norman Rich
normanrich.com

akmc_in_au

Re: Phase magazine article-Issue 11 Oct 2007

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:38 pm

norman wrote:Greetings,

I am putting together a photography work shop, and would like to reference an article I wrote for Phase magazine Issue 11 Oct 2007.

Could administration

Heee-heee, you're funny... One finger. Do not expect it to be lifted these days.

norman wrote:and/or a Pbase member assist me with retrieving the written content of the article.

The magaznes download page still exists: https://www.pbase.com/magazine ... but the problem is that all of the download links are dead. I do have downloaded copies of all of the magazines (Including 11) but since they aren't mine I can't really put them up for download elsewhere. However if you can PM me an e-mail address that I can send it to, I'll happily do so.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:03 pm

Hi Norman,
We will work on getting those links fixed so the magazine issues can be accessed.
Thanks,
Emily

akmc_in_au

Post Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:17 pm

emily wrote:Hi Norman,
We will work on getting those links fixed so the magazine issues can be accessed.
Thanks,
Emily

Greeeeeat! Any chance you will ever work on doing database updates rather than just completely ignoring support requests? Just curious.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Phase magazine article-Issue 11 Oct 2007