Board index PBase Questions and Answers Stats Down)

Questions and Answers

Stats Down)

Ask if you need help using PBase.
moorlands

Re: Stats Down)

Post Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:22 pm

I have had 4 straight days of no views.
I've never had a single day of that happening before.
Something is clearly amiss, but is anything being done about it?

rllgl

Post Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:18 am

Idem…5 days… :roll:

jarekm

Post Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:10 am

hhmrogers

Post Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:14 am

They still are this morning.

hhf

Post Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:30 am

dw_thomas wrote:I reported it just now via 'Support' -- has anyone else done so? The absentee landlord syndrome is often noticeable, but we are fairly certain they don't check the forums very often. Perhaps a quantity of reports will spur further action.

DaveT

I Did:
Your request (19787) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.

I send this additonal comment:
Statistics are still down, for five days now. Gets me a little worried that there has been no word from the pBase staff
up until now about this problem and how/when it will be solved. I just hope this isn't the beginning of the total disintegration
of pBase. 
I've been a pBase supporter since 2004 and would like to remain so.

barbara_corvino

Post Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:56 pm

The same thing happens to me too.

faerie_39

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:06 am

same here too.

paninic

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:56 am

...The same for me, no stats in France too for several days...

yabba

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 pm

The Aggregate Daily Page View and Most View has been showing are not showing any stats since April 10. Why is this?

aviles

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:42 pm

It's been over a week with no stats. Whoever is running this site is obviously not interested in doing a good job, they just want our money. What a shame.

gege67

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:16 pm

Plus de statistique depuis le 10 avril, que ce passe-t'il?

aviles

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:13 pm

No stats for over a week now and the admins have not even acknowledged the issue. This is ridiculous. They only seem interested in collecting our money, they don't even make an effort to keep this place running properly. (And let's see how long it takes before they take this post down.)

n907cl

Post Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:49 pm

I was wondering what was going on.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:05 pm

Hi Everybody,

We are very sorry about the problem with the statistics pages. We are working to fix the problem.
All of the pageview data has been collected, but we are having to change how that data migrates to the stats pages as part of some updates on the back end.

Thank you for your patience while we solve the problem.
Emily

akmc_in_au

Post Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:56 pm

dw_thomas wrote:I reported it just now via 'Support' -- has anyone else done so? The absentee landlord syndrome is often noticeable, but we are fairly certain they don't check the forums very often. Perhaps a quantity of reports will spur further action.

{Or hey -- maybe they are in the midst of integrating some marvelous new feature! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

And there I thought you were being cynical but as we can see...

emily wrote:We are very sorry about the problem with the statistics pages. We are working to fix the problem.
All of the pageview data has been collected, but we are having to change how that data migrates to the stats pages as part of some updates on the back end.

Oh my yes, there are changes happening "on the back end"! So many changes that nobody even noticed all the support tickets or forum posts about this for over a week!

Why, one of those changes may even be the request to add the OM5 to the database that has been ignored for going on 4 months now.

Or, more likely, nobody is even looking at the running of this place on a day to day basis, until a casual and random glance at the ticket queue generated an "uh-oh" response, and NOW they are working to fix it. Better late, and all that...

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Stats Down)