Board index PBase Questions and Answers GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!

Questions and Answers

GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
gailb

GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:23 pm

I checked one of my galleries today. It's missing as are the approximately 3 sub-galleries, which contain about 10 other sub galleries. Hundreds of photos gone since I last looked a few days ago.

I had just uploaded photos into a new gallery a few days ago. It too is completely missing, as are all the photos in it.

I have NOT deleted anything. What's going on at PBase? How can I get the galleries and all my photos back?

dw_thomas

Re: GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm

gailb wrote:I checked one of my galleries today. It's missing as are the approximately 3 sub-galleries, which contain about 10 other sub galleries. Hundreds of photos gone since I last looked a few days ago.

I had just uploaded photos into a new gallery a few days ago. It too is completely missing, as are all the photos in it.

I have NOT deleted anything. What's going on at PBase? How can I get the galleries and all my photos back?

Just a thought -- right next to your post is one about galleries randomly being indicated as non-public and/or locked. So far I've seen no indication that's resolved -- were you logged in when you couldn't see your galleries? (Non-public galleries don't normally show even a thumbnail unless you're logged in.)

gailb

Re: GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:35 pm

All my galleries are visible now. Someone must have fixed it during the night. Thank you.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers GALLERIES DISAPPEARED!!!!