Board index PBase Questions and Answers Image Upload Problem

Questions and Answers

Image Upload Problem

Ask if you need help using PBase.
10stephen10

Image Upload Problem

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 pm

I can not upload images. When I hit upload I get the message "Repaginated the gallery" and my image has not been uploaded. Please fix :!: :!: Also when will Stats be fixed :?: Stats are 2 days behind.

What do you know, uploads work now :D

sedonamemories

Re: Image Upload Problem

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Can't upload.

Can't delete 'all selected.' ONly occasionally does an individual image delete function correctly.

Upon upload of a zip folder, a random Naked woman pic uploaded to a client-viewing gallery and it took multiple
passes to finally get it to delete. Sure hope my client didn't see that while viewing their potential web images!!

WHAT GIVES PBASE?

Are things getting so funky that we're all in danger of having our images pirated while losing all gallery functionality?

WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piet01

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Same issue! Can't upload!

salty_one

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Yup, same here. Tried several times today from around 2:20 to 2:45 PM CST.

5:30 PM now. Still cannot upload photos.

piet01

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:26 am

Still the same here.
I tried to upload to different galleries, but the images are not shown there.
Would be useful if there is a response from the web administrator......

salty_one

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am

Problem continues today, February 20. Managed to upload two new images, then an attempt with a third one failed.

helenpb

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 pm

My most recently uploaded bird image was mysteriously deleted overnight. When I went to re-upload it this morning, a windmill -- not my picture -- appeared. I manged to delete it and after several tries (it kept saying page repaginated instead of uploading the picture) I got it done. I know several people whose galleries have other photographers' pictures added to them, one a series of nudes. Same thing happened to another friend and she was unable to delete it.

Something is definitely wrong here!

bassrock

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 pm

This is a real shame. After long overdue activity from Slug and Emily, it has all gone quiet again.
No response to emails asking for the nude pictures to be removed from my pages. After multiple attempts I did manage to delete them, but I am not uploading here again until this chaos is all resolved.

salty_one

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Just uploaded two images without problems this afternoon around 4PM CST. Impossible to determine for certain at this point, either the glitch is fixed or it's the intermittent sort.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:59 pm

Hi,

The upload problems are now resolved. We are still sorting through clean-up of affected images and galleries.

Thanks,
Emily

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Image Upload Problem