Board index PBase Questions and Answers How do I enter a link into the text accompanying a photo so that it will be active?

Questions and Answers

How do I enter a link into the text accompanying a photo so that it will be active?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
fotabug

How do I enter a link into the text accompanying a photo so that it will be active?

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 am

I drag and drop or cut and paste links into the text below a photo but only occasionally does it then show as an active link when I update the information. How do I enter the link so that it will show as an active one that someone could then click on?

Thanks,

Vern (fotabug)

kstuebin

Re: How do I enter a link into the text accompanying a photo so that it will be active?

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:27 am

You need to use HTML in the commentary. Like <a href="www.thewebsite.com">MY TEXT </a> You can add target=_blank as in <a href="www.thewebsite.com" target ="_blank"> MY TEXT </a> to open the link in a new tab or window. Which makes sense since you don't want to make people leave your page. Here is a link to a tutorial where you can try your code.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How do I enter a link into the text accompanying a photo so that it will be active?