Board index PBase Questions and Answers viewing someone's pictures

Questions and Answers

viewing someone's pictures

Ask if you need help using PBase.
rach1966

viewing someone's pictures

Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:20 pm

when I go to view someone's pictures and they have 4 pictures to a row
I have to move the page over to see the 4th picture in each row.
is there a way to set my computer so I don't have to move the bar over at the bottom of the screen to view all the pictures at once.

when I make my page, I only put 3 pics in a row, just because I'm lazy and don't want to move the bar over to view the pics.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

srijith

Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:27 pm

You will have to increase your monitor resolutions. In you are using Windows, go to the desktop, right click->properties->settings->ScreenArea. Increase that number. However, you have to make sure that your graphics card and monitor supports higher resolutions.

Am not aware of any other ways.

mikelly

Re: viewing someone's pictures

Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:31 pm

rach1966 wrote:when I go to view someone's pictures and they have 4 pictures to a row
I have to move the page over to see the 4th picture in each row.
is there a way to set my computer so I don't have to move the bar over at the bottom of the screen to view all the pictures at once.

when I make my page, I only put 3 pics in a row, just because I'm lazy and don't want to move the bar over to view the pics.

The person who creates the gallery has control over this issue. Go to the EDIT GALLERY page and look at your options.

Columns: 4
Table Width: 50
Cell Spacing: 3
Cell Padding: 3
Multi-Page Gallery: (divisible by 4)

If you have your computer's display set at 800X600 (or higher), you should be able to see all 4 photos without having to scroll.

Hope this helps...

Mike Kelly

Board index PBase Questions and Answers viewing someone's pictures