Board index PBase Questions and Answers BRAVO- Slug and team _

Questions and Answers

BRAVO- Slug and team _

Ask if you need help using PBase.
juliano

BRAVO- Slug and team _

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:49 pm

Great job Slug and team. I, personally appreciate your dedication and hard work to resolve not only this issue but also creating pbase.
Now we value it even more.
ABSENCE MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER!!!!!!!!!1

Jal

juliano

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:55 pm

Great job Slug & gang !!!!

To show my appreciation I am going to buy more space.

Thanks for a great site !!!

TRR's Ranch

Thanks Slug and the Slugsters...My albums are restored!

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:56 pm

Appreciate your hard work and hopefully everyone else will do their part as well. PBase is the BEST !!!

juliano

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:03 pm

Yeah well we can make as many "great slug posts" as you want but it ain't helping matters one bit. This outage is becoming a bit long and making me wonder why things were not backed up every 24-48 hours. It would be nice if slug gave us a real eta on the fix. It would also help if would clue us in on if their was permanent data loss as well. Any site being down a week is rediculous. Seems thatteven a big server switch should only take a day or two. Plus I thought he just put a new server in?

Silence ain't golden...silence sucks. We have waited patiently long enough. Now it is time for slug or someone else to give us some answers. Don't you think he could at least post an update? Seems to me the damage to may be worse than he is leading on. Intentionally ignoring the people that paid him the 600 grand in members fees combined does not seem like the right thing to do.

Sorry Slug, my patience is wearing thinner today. Combined with your lack of information or disinformation regarding the crash and the fix is quite annoying. Why are you keeping everyone in the dark. Afraid to tell them their data is lost or what?

Why can't you update the main page message or make a post here Slug?

minoltaman

juliano

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:14 pm

OK....I reclaim my last. New front page message from Slug. Everything will be ok in a few hours. You da man Slug. lol

minoltaman

juliano

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:42 pm

I believe said Jal said it very well !
I appreciate the "service" more than ever and have paid for additional space to show my support. Such a small fee for what to me is like a course in photography !! Thank you Slug and team.....

flashboy99

Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:OK....I reclaim my last. New front page message from Slug. Everything will be ok in a few hours. You da man Slug. lol

minoltaman

LOL

Thanks SLUG, hope next week wont be so stressful :-)

Board index PBase Questions and Answers BRAVO- Slug and team _