Board index PBase Questions and Answers I agree. Slug has done a fine job

Questions and Answers

I agree. Slug has done a fine job

Ask if you need help using PBase.
jal

I agree. Slug has done a fine job

Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:37 pm

And for an amateur like me it has been great to study the works of António Reis and other fine photographers.
Jal

minoltaman

Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:46 pm

Me too. Always an inspirational experience to view some of the great photographers and artists here.

rach1966

Slug, great site

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:21 am

I think your doing a great job

trrsranch

Agreed, Slug has done a Great job!

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:58 am

It is Now time to Repay our gratitude to Slug in the form of $MONEY$ so he can keep this site going for years to come! $23' is a case and a half of beer, so everyone should be able to pay that.

flashboy99

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:19 am

yeah Slug good luck... I love PBASE... I paid twice.... I'm gonna need mroe space soon again.....

zevs

Showing support....

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:04 am

Hi everyone!

Posted this in another thread, but think it could be useful here too! There is one thing we can do NOW to show our continued trust for slug and his gang and PBase and that is buying more space! I just did that, I think I will need it during the year anyhow, but doing it now is a good gesture of showing our appreciation for a fantastic site!

Zevs
----------------------------
http://www.pbase.com/zevs/

dalboz

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:20 am

Can I pay for my account IN beer? :wink:
Seriously, I love the site, and will wait around until Slug + co. are able to bring it back online. I'm not in THAT much of a hurry. Besides, in the meantime, I can be out taking MORE pictures! :D
Best of luck Slug!
-Matt

juliano

Yep, dalboz, you sure can...

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:57 am

Just send me two Kegs of Bud Light and I'll pay your $23' <ggg> Wait, there's freight involved...better send me 3 Kegs of the cold brew and I'll paypal Slug your $23 bucks!

Board index PBase Questions and Answers I agree. Slug has done a fine job